Carlow Volunteer Centre in an independent organisation, forming part of a network of 22 Volunteer Centres from all across the country and are affilliated to Volunteer Ireland. We offer the following services:
- We offer a free Volunteer Placement Service to organisations.
- A database of opportunities for volunteers to view volunteer opportunities in their locality.
- Email and telephone support with our staff on the how, why and where of volunteering.
- Support, advice and information on Policy Issues to volunteer involving organisations.
- Training on involving volunteers.
- Help with developing new projects involving volunteers.
- Advice and information around best practice issues when involving volunteers
- Garda Vetting Service for organisations who do not have access to their own Authorised Signatory.
Our previous year's Annual Reviews are available below.